To be the hands and feet of Jesus, going into all the world to advance the Kingdom, by Inspiring and Empowering Women, Children and Families to know and follow Jesus.
1 Corinthians 2:9 “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”
We are so excited to share our heart and vision with each of you! And we have full hearts of anticipation to see what great things God will do! We know when women come together to serve God great things can and will happen.
Women World Changers (WWC) is made up of a group of women brought together by a love for Jesus and a passion to impact the world for Him.
Over lunch in November 2011, I began sharing with a group of girlfriends about a project I was working on. A safe home for victims of human trafficking. As we talked, it pained each of our hearts and stunned our minds to think that the only thing standing between 50 precious women and girls in bondage and a safe, free place to call home was money. Money? That’s all! We asked ourselves. American’s tend to spend a little here and there on insignificant items quite often; Starbucks, fast food etc. A dollar can seem so insignificant until it begins to look like your key to freedom – then it is invaluable. Then Sue Younger said she had a dream of a group of women coming together to change the world for God. She spoke of how if we banded together, our dollars could do so much good in our world. Then we switched our discussion from the overwhelming need to the immense possibilities. If we would connect strong, passionate women we could raise thousands, even millions of dollars to give to worthy causes and truly impact the world for His glory! Through that lunch Women World Changers was born!
Since that lunch we finished raising the funds for the safe home! Praise God! We have now added three orphanages to raise money for that will be opened this year, 2012!
It is our purpose to make a tangible difference in the physical, emotional. and spiritual lives of women and children. We achieve this through prayer, raising awareness and fundraising for established ministries. We work closely with these ministries on specific projects, such as orphanages and human trafficking safe homes. We are careful to choose ministries that we know are doing the work to further the Kingdom. We are all unpaid volunteers. You can join us by either giving a one-time donation to a specific project or you could join us on our mission to change the world by becoming an official Women World Changer.
How To Get Involved
You can join us by either giving a one-time donation to a specific project or you could join us on our mission to change the world by becoming an official Women World Changer.
Error: Your Requested widget "WPLook Staff " is not in the widget list.
- [do_widget_area avada-blog-sidebar]
- [do_widget_area avada-footer-widget-1]
- [do_widget_area avada-footer-widget-2]
- [do_widget_area avada-footer-widget-3]
- [do_widget_area avada-footer-widget-4]
- [do_widget_area avada-slidingbar-widget-1]
- [do_widget_area avada-slidingbar-widget-2]
- [do_widget_area avada-slidingbar-widget-3]
- [do_widget_area avada-slidingbar-widget-4]
- [do_widget_area widgets_for_shortcodes]
- [do_widget id="wplook_staff_widget-3"]
- [do_widget id="wplook_staff_widget-4"]
- [do_widget_area wp_inactive_widgets]
- [do_widget id="rss-2"]
- [do_widget id="archives-2"]
- [do_widget id="text-3"]
- [do_widget id="text-4"]
- [do_widget id="tag_cloud-2"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-8"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-9"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-10"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-11"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-12"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-14"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-2"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-3"]
- [do_widget id="text-6"]
- [do_widget id="archives-1"]
- [do_widget id="tag_cloud-1"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-13"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-16"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-18"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-19"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-20"]
Our first project was a human trafficking safe home. We completed raising the $40,000 needed in April and the home was completed in June. We are excited and privileged to go visit the home in December 2012!
We are currently investigating a large project right here in the United States and we look forward to seeing where God leads in this venture.
We have the privilege to visit all 3 orphanages as well as the safe home this December! We are on track to raise over $100,000 by the end of 2012!
One of our founders, Cathy Marchesani, shared with us a God-given vision of one thousand women donating $1,000 a year! Since then we were given confirmation from
Deuteronomy 1:11, ‘May the Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times more numerous than you are, and bless you as He has promised you’!
That would mean we could give away a million dollars to worthy causes every year! We are believing that we will even surpass that! Are you up for the challenge of becoming a Women World Changer? Are you one of the thousand?
Please let us know what your commitment level will be.